Victoria Golf Club
- Location: Cheltenham, Victoria
- Open: 1928
- Designer: Alister Mackenzie
- Major Course Updates: Mike Clayton
- Events Hosted: Australian Open (4 times, including 2022), 1999 Australian PGA Championship, 2010 Australian Masters, Women’s Australian Open (2 times)
- Key Rankings: 9th best golf course in Australia, Australian Golf Digest (2021)
Dr. Alister Mackenzie, famous for Cypress Point and Augusta National, made quick work of his visit to Australia, but what he left behind—including Victoria—is among the nation’s best. Featuring the same topography as Royal Melbourne across the road, the sandbelt classic is an Australian classic, regularly hosting events, including 2010’s Australian Masters headlined by Tiger Woods.