Royal St. George's
- Location: Sandwich, England
- Open: 1887
- Designer: William Laidlaw Purves
- Major Course Updates: Frank Pennink, Donald Steel, Martin Ebert & Tom Mackenzie
- Events Hosted: The Open Championship (15 times), Walker Cup, Curtis Cup, British Masters
- Key Rankings: #1 golf course in England, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022), 33rd best golf course in the world, Golf Magazine (2021)
Of all the Open Rota courses, only three—The Old Course, Prestwick, and Muirfield—have hosted more Open Championships than Royal St. George’s, locally known as Sandwich. As such, prestigious winners like Harry Vardon (1899, 1911), Walter Hagen (1922, 1928), Greg Norman (1993), and Collin Morikawa (2021) have conquered the rolling, rambunctious dunescape found around Royal St. George’s, which consistently and comfortably has itself inside the world top 50 golf courses.