- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Open: 1925
- Designer: Robert & Archie Simpson
- Major Course Updates: Tom Simpson, J.H. Taylor, James Braid, Donald Steel
- Events Hosted: Walker Cup, Scottish Open
- Key Rankings: 9th best golf course in Scotland, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022), 66th best golf course in England, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022)
Royal Aberdeen is the 8th oldest golf club in the world, although the current layout dates back to 1886. The out & back routing plays hard pressed against the North Sea, with the front nine having acquired the reputation as one of the finest opening nine holes in the world. An impressive golf course no doubt, but the green complexes, with their rollicking, rambunctious contours, are highly thought of, and provide the best reason to visit such an esteemed club.