- Location: Portmarnock, County Dublin
- Open: 1894
- Designer: W.C. Pickerman, George Ross, & Mungo Park
- Major Course Updates: George Coburn
- Events Hosted: Walker Cup, World Cup of Golf, Irish Open, British Masters
- Key Rankings: 4th best golf course in Ireland, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022), 53rd best golf course in the world, Golf Magazine (2021)
The ocean quite literally surrounds Portmarnock’s Old course, allowing the layout to suffocate from wind and provide a unique challenge. No wonder this is among the most decorated golf courses in Ireland: from the Irish Open a shocking 18 times, including winners Ben Crenshaw, Bernhard Langer, and Jose Maria Olazabal, the 1960 World Cup of Golf, the 1991 Walker Cup, and more, playing Portmarnock is to walk the fairways of golf’s greatest players.