New South Wales
- Location: La Perouse, New South Wales
- Open: 1928
- Designer: Alister Mackenzie
- Major Course Updates: Eric Apperly, upcoming from Martin Ebert & Tom Mackenzie
- Events Hosted: 2009 Australian Open, Australian PGA Championship (5 times)
- Key Rankings: 6th best golf course in Australia, Australian Golf Digest (2021), 47th best golf course in the world, Golf Magazine (2021)
Sydney does not benefit from the sandy terrain like Melbourne’s sand belt region, but instead, New South Wales plays over a hilly property overlooking the Pacific Ocean on the outskirts of the city. Mackenzie, famous for Cypress Point and Augusta National, wrote that the golf course “presents more spectacular views than any place I know with the possible exception of Cypress Point,” likely accredited to the 5th and 6th, which dramatically plays over the Cape Banks inlet.