- Location: Formby, England
- Open: 1884
- Designer: Nature, with an additional 9 from Willie Park Jr.
- Major Course Updates: James Braid, H.S. Colt, Donald Steel, Martin Ebert & Tom Mackenzie
- Events Hosted: 2004 Curtis Cup
- Key Rankings: 23rd best golf course in England, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022)
An impressive list of architects that reads like a discussion for the best architect ever, including H.S. Colt, James Braid, Willie Park Jr., and Donald Steel, have laid hands on Formby, a stunning golf course on the coast of England. Interestingly, the golf course benefits from both seeing links land near the ocean, and diving into the forest inland, all while playing around Formby Ladies Golf Club.