Dundarave Golf Course
- Location: Cardigan, Prince Edward Island
- Open: 1999
- Designer: Dr. Michael Hurdzan & Dana Fry
- Major Course Updates: N/A
- Events Hosted: 2022 Prince Edward Island Open, 2006 Legends of Golf
- Key Rankings: 73rd best golf course in Canada, SCOREGolf (2022)
With 120 red-sand bunkers, Dundarave benefits from the local sand to provide an authentic Prince Edward Island experience. The Brudenell River comes into play on the final two holes to finish out the front nine, with the short par 4, 8th being notable among the golf course. The massive bunkers, big greens featuring interesting undulations, and wide fairways allow Dundarave to be accommodating for all, but Hurdzan & Fry’s layout allows the best to be challenged yearly on the PGA TOUR Canada.