County Louth (Baltray)
- Location: Drogheda, County Louth
- Open: 1938
- Designer: Tom Simpson & Molly Gourlay
- Major Course Updates: Martin Ebert & Tom Mackenzie
- Events Hosted: Irish Open (2 times)
- Key Rankings: 10th best golf course in Ireland, Top 100 Golf Courses (2022)
A beautiful, gently rolling property allows for Tom Simpson, often discussed among the British Isles best architects, to strategically bunker the golf course, which is full of charm, intrigue, and challenge. Perhaps the best quality of County Louth? It is a brute of a golf course from the back tees, hosting the Irish Open two times in the 2000s, but the golfer who plays the appropriate tees will enjoy the golf course just as much as the pros. Our endorsement for County Louth cannot be higher.